Become part of our SWARCO team as
EV Network Manager -(Scotland) Swarco Smart Charging (m/f/d)
Location: Dundee, Scotland | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an EV Network Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Swarco Smart Charing Ltd in Dundee. This role is home based with regular travel to sites and the Dundee office.
As an EV Network Manager you will oversee the successful day to day engagement and relationship management of the ChargePlace Scotland and other networks’ Host/Owner community. Working effectively across the business and within the Operation to maintain a strong and stable network, inspire confidence, and ensure that all key external stakeholders are kept up to date on developments, improvements, and solutions.
- To assist the Operations Manager & Director in the performance of his/her duties under the Call Off Contract and other key accounts
- To monitor the network and its performance, identifying and resolving trends and concerns in conjunction with other Key Personnel, and working closely with Charge point owners, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Installers, Users, and any other relevant parties
- Organise events and webinars aimed at host/owner education, response, and confidence at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Be the Voice of the Customer to the core business reflecting concerns, issues, and hot topics.
- To provide technical advice/support to the employer and Charge point owners on all issues relating to electric vehicle charging, installation, and performance of charge point infrastructure.
- To ensure the ChargePlace Scotland customer self-service facilities are available to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individuals or organisations at all times.
- Maintaining guides and training material over time
- Provide and assist in future development of accessible information provision and recall.
- To provide wider day to day data and reporting support for other areas of the business.
- Knowledge and insight support to internal sales and account management personnel.
- Local government interaction and reporting
- Effective and developed stakeholder management strategies
- Knowledge of electro-mobility industry and working processes of a charge point management system to provide technical assistance to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individual or organisation.
- Knowledge of Back Office systems and functionality available to Hosts & Owners
- Analytical and presentation expertise produce compelling updates on the status of the network, and to promote the benefits of the network and electro-mobility to the general public
- Knowledge of local planning, electrical, and any other relevant regulations involved in the process of Charge Point installations.
- Excellent communication skills to engage effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- A qualification in a related discipline is desirable
- The ability to input, control and analyse data and report effectively to a diverse audience.
- Must be able to work on your own and produce results based on your own investigations and knowledge
- Relationship/Key Account Management experience
- Right to work in the UK
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- Company Vehicle/Car allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
Please apply by clicking the apply button
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We, therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.
#LI-Remote #LI-GB1 #LI-MD1