EV Network Coordinator (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead / United Kingdom |
SWARCO Smart Charging (Formerly eVolt) has grown since 2010 to become one of the UK’s leading innovators in the market and rapidly become known for cutting edge technology backed up by outstanding customer service.
The Network Coordinator will provide all aspects of administrative and analysis support to the Network Manager to ensure us and our customers have the right information at the right times.
- To support in all areas of the back office systems administration, ensuring that the data within is correct, and outputting information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- To engage directly with customer and driver accounts to ensure that data and information stored is correct and up to date.
- To support the Network Manager with their day-to-day core tasks.
- To be a point of contact for customers and internal teams when information from the back office systems is required.
- Proactively monitor the networks and data to maintain the highest level of data is provided at all times.
- Export, analyse and produce SLA data to meet contractual requirements for key customers.
- Produce revenue information to share with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Export, analyse and provide reports using data from multiple systems to help support the wider team to identify trends and potential issues.
- Support the Network Manager and wider Operational and Account Management teams with key back office system data.
- Provide support to the Services and Support desk when customer issues are escalated.
- Highly proficient in Excel and other platforms for data analysis and reporting.
- Exceptional written and oral communication is a must. This role will involve regular engagement with customers, members of the public and internal teams membersReasonable level of general education.
- Reliable and innovative.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and responsibility that enables you to grow with SWARCO
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance