Become part of our SWARCO team as
EV Network Coordinator (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an EV Network Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team at Swarco Smart Charging.
Your role is to support the business by engaging with internal stakeholders and our growing customer base to create, manage, and control the systems and devices which make up all hosted EV networks. To be a consistent and available point of contact and interface for internal teams and owners, and to export and process data to produce both internal and external reports to demonstrate the performance of the network and other performance related statistics when required.
Other responsibilities include:
- To process internal and external requests for creation of accounts and users on the EV network.
- To export data from management systems and create monthly performance reports for key accounts.
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage and ensure continuous accuracy of data within systems.
- Support internal departments with the resolution of customer queries relating to the EV network, user groups, and the configuration of chargers.
- Effective processing and application of data. The successful candidate should be able to manipulate, clean, and apply data in Excel efficiently.
- Knowledge of Back Office systems and functionality available to hosts & owners (training will be provided).
- Report creation which are suitable for issuing to customers and key accounts.
- Excellent communication skills to engage effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Intermediate / advanced skills using Microsoft Excel is required.
- Previous experience using management software is required (examples might administering Salesforce).
- Experience working across multiple departments with different stakeholders and needs would be beneficial.
- Customer service experience would be beneficial.
- PowerBi and other reporting systems knowledge an advantage
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
Please apply by clicking on the apply button
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.