Customer Service Advisor (m/f/d)
Location: Dundee/Scotland | Electric Vehicle Charging Driver Support Centre
Your ChallengeWorking Pattern – 5 shifts across 7 days, Monday to Sunday, (6am - 2pm & 2pm – 10pm)
This is an exciting opportunity for 12 outgoing, confident, customer focussed individuals to join a brand new team we are currently building in Dundee. This team will be the first point of contact for Electric Vehicle Drivers and Charge Point Owners across the Charge Place Scotland network.
We will provide full product knowledge and training in all aspects of the role and industry so don't worry if you have limited experience. As long as you are motivated, outgoing, confident and keen to learn, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for vibrant and confident individuals. Those with great people skills. The ability to self-motivate as well as work well in a small but highly productive team. Determination to develop and learn new skills, and the ability to remain calm under the pressure of a first line customer service role.
You must live within a commutable distance of our new Operations Centre located in the Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc in Dundee, and be available to work on the shift pattern detailed above covering 5 days across a 7 day week on shifts of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm.
- To provide advice and technical assistance to Users, Charge point owners, and any other relevant individual or organisation regarding the ChargePlace Scotland network across various communication platforms
- To provide basic technical assistance to Users regarding charge point faults and the like, with reporting of issues as per the processes of the fault management system.
- To provide assistance to Users and potential Users regarding membership of the ChargePlace Scotland network, including registration and provision of RFID media.
Your ProfileSpecific areas of knowledge & experience required:
- Experience in customer service either over the phone or face to face
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with computers, telephones, and social media
- Motivated to learn new skills in a growing industry
- Brilliant team working skills