Join our SWARCO Team as Commercial Administrator
Commercial Administrator (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead / Hertfordshire / United Kingdom | Full Time
- Managing the registers for all commercial documents
- Ownership of the administration of the Land Registry searches
- Ensure all records and data are kept fully up to date on the appropriate systems and trackers
- Ownership of contract archive files
- Support the Group Commercial Manager
- Manage the Commercial files and ensure all records and data are kept fully up to date.
- Scanning and binding of contracts and documents to be stored as hard copies and electronically within the Commercial files.
- Obtain required signatures for contracts and other documents
- Posting of contracts and documents to customers
- Strong administration skills
- IT skills – MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- High level of organisation
- Exposure to contracts and commercial admin would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure
- Plenty of room for personal growth and responsibility that enables you to grow with SWARCO
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Life Assurance
Salary c.£25,000 dependent on experience.