At SWARCO we work across the Parking and E-Mobility sector, with our products in a broad range of Customer sites around the UK and Europe.
One of our divisions, SWARCO eVolt, supply, install and maintain the infrastructure required to charge Electric Vehicles with a focus on commercial charging.
We are looking for a motivated, high performing Sales Professional with demonstrable experience of the business development of technical products using a consultative solution driven approach. You will be working across the region above to manage and develop new business opportunities to maximise growth. Although a solid technical sales record will be considered, experience within the industry or similar will be highly beneficial. Full product training will be provided and now is a fantastic time to join and growing industry with a very bright future.
If you’re looking for a role with some the highest quality equipment in the market, working for a reputable brand and have experience of developing customers then get in touch to find out more.
Business Development Manager - EV (m/f/d)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Fulltime / Remote
- Identification of New Business opportunities, advise on best fit solutions, proposal creation and closing.
- To establish a sustainable strategic new business approach across agreed segments of the EV sector
- To establish new key account relationships and generate complete partnership profiles for potential strategic partners
- To complete any associated tenders with the bid coordinator.
- To use both SalesForce and Forecasting systems to accurately build and track forecast pipeline to target
- Develop a strategy with new key accounts to create partnerships, align objectives and a sustainable pipeline.
- Tender and proposal response in conjunction with the bid coordinator.
- Develop a strategy with the Sales Director to target specific private sector vertical markets.
- Develop best fit solutions aligned with New Business opportunities.
- Ensure capturing of opportunities onto Sales Force and forecasting systems
- Activity generate a healthy pipeline, prepare proposals and close opportunities.
- Follow established sales processes for opportunity review, bid/proposal development and approval and project handover
- Effective Sales skills and relevant experience
- Good key account business knowledge
- Client liaison and customer focus from CEO to ground level
- Able to work under pressure and make important decisions and abide by them
- Continued training with eVolt product and business services
- Good administration and co-ordination skills
- Strong personal influencing & communication skills
- Strong motivation to achieve, well organised and structured approach
- Ability to generate and deliver a presentation in line with your target audience and associated agenda
- Consultative solution sales approach, strong customer objective handling and solution alignment