Become part of our SWARCO team as
Administrator/Scheduler - Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom | Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Team Administrator/Scheduler to join our Swarco Smart Charging team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be based full time in our office in Hemel Hempstead.
We are looking for a vibrant and confident individual. Those with great people skills. The ability to self-motivate as well as work well in a small but highly productive team. Determination to develop and learn new skills, and the ability to remain calm under the pressure of a Network and Business Support role.
- Supporting with incoming calls and emails into the division
- Control of Planned maintenance records and activity, to ensure that working with operational team all contract commitments are met
- Allocating the correct engineer to the call logged/works required
- Managing the allocation of calls to engineers to ensure jobs are attended within agreed response times
- Ensure housekeeping is completed on systems daily.
- Obtaining customer approvals for T&M visits
- Where the SLA cannot be met or resolved escalate to the Regional Service Manager
- De-briefing the engineer once the call has been attended and noting any further actions required
- Actively manage calls based on priorities from their SLA
- Ordering parts where necessary and ensuring that parts are fitted within the customers contract agreement
- Supporting the projects team to schedule works in line with the timeline of all active projects
- Maintaining the engineer's paperwork to support the Regional Service Manager
- Attendance reports and Time Sheets including recording overtime for the engineers.
- Escalation of ongoing/major faults to the Regional Service Manager
- Booking of Hotels and Hire Cars etc where required.
- Good level of general education.
- Have gained previous experience in working on a call desk/contact centre, preferably in a technical environment
- Good understanding of scheduling for remote engineer base
- Have a courteous manner and excellent ability to communicate clearly with all levels of client staff (managers to site attendants) by telephone and email
- Have geographic knowledge of the United Kingdom especially Scotland would be an advantage
- Knowledge and proven ability to utilise the Microsoft Office suite of packages
- Previous experience of Astea or similar package preferred
- Right to work in the UK
As well as providing a competitive salary and benefits package, we actively run employee opinion surveys as part of our drive to provide a comfortable and supportive working environment. We will support your development and you will also receive:
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays in addition
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance up to 6x salary
Apply Today! We will acknowledge receipt of your application and be in touch if you are successful.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before any advertised closing date. We therefore, encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK, therefore successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK by the start of their employment. We are an equal opportunities employer. Please note,
Should we require recruitment agency involvement, we will contact the agencies on our PSL, and we would ask that you respect the relationships we have already built with these suppliers. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any partner or employee of our company, you should be aware that they have no authority to enter into an arrangement with you.