Join our SWARCO McCain Team as
Account Executive (m/f/d)
Location: Texas / United States | Full-time
Start your journey with us and submit your resume/CV. McCain is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify.
As part of the SWARCO group, McCain is always looking to strengthen its organization by adding the best available talent. We’re seeking an Account Executive to perform a wide variety of duties to direct, control, and coordinate customer functions, including estimating/quotes, order processing, credit adjustment, return merchandise authorizations, etc.
- Responsible for the contractor and/ or agency bid process, including estimating or RFQs
- Provides customer support with customer needs assessment and striving to satisfying their requests
- Proactively touching customers for bid opportunities
- Follow up with customers throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends, including bid results, competitive pricing, etc.
- Stay current on company product offering and industry trends
- Maintain customer contact information
- Building long-lasting relationships with customers and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Handling complaints and resolution regarding orders, RMAs, credit, etc.
- Handle any inside support needed by outside sales staff within the territory
- Makes sure obtain bid document from various sources
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related experience
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software
- A GREAT work environment with fun, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful team members
- Benefit package to support you and your family’s health. From medical, dental, and vision, to flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care
- Educational reimbursement to help keep your career updated
- Save money on tickets to the San Diego Zoo, other amusement parks, movie theaters, indoor skydiving, and so much more with our employer discount program.
- Paid time off, holidays, company-match 401(k) plan and more
- Full telework schedule
The future begins today. Yours too?
Join SWARCO McCain. We look forward to receiving your detailed application via online form: